2012-05-02

Challenge 3 on CD

Here comes number 3 of the layouts I've created to the cc and so far I have made the challanges in the correct order :-D so here is to the third challange "Lets get inky" and that describes the challange well, use ink on your layout.

"Eran mormor" ("Your grandmother")



I have misted with dylusions inks in three different colors over the middle of the resistpaper then I took water on paper and smudged it towards the edges so the pink color was lighter and lighter the closer i got to the edge.

Then i stamped with the bullseye-stamp and black stampingpad. I also stamped the date on to the square on the paper and misted the butterfly with two different colors (key lime pie from tattered angels and pink dylusions).

The picture is from february and its my mother and my three kids, since my mother loves the color PINK I felt that this layout hade to be pink :-)

//H

1 kommentar:

Mary Pat Siehl sa...

love how you used the dylusions- i haven't tried those yet! great job

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...